Saturday, September 5, 2015

Workshops Update including 2016.

I'm back from Holidays and I've updated this blog...we have Marg Sampson George coming next month 15 Ladies are booked in and we are very excited to be doing this 2 Day workshop with Marg...
Just a reminder Ladies Our Dinner at the Resort on the Saturday Night...
If you scroll down the sidebar I have filled 2016 already...starting with Gail Pan in February...
If you would like to book your spot for this 2 day or 1 day workshop with Gail it's not too early send me an email ...
I'm Pleased we have Jane McDonald from Be Be Bold coming in May...
Judy Newman in July and Kathy Doughty in September...and of course Marg in October.
And another score with Rosalie Dekker Nee Quinlan for February 2017...
If you are interested in any of the workshops for next year please don't hesitate too contact me too reserve your spot.
Many Thanks
Maree.

No comments: