Saturday, July 23, 2016

Workshops for 2017.

I am updating the Workshops for 2017, I know it's crazy but with our very popular tutors I need too get in early too book them in.
Just letting you know who we have coming next Year. All the Tutors have Maximum students that they require, that's why there are limited places available for each workshop, most of them are at a Max of 12 - 15, just in case you are put onto a waiting list you will know why.

Firstly Judy Newman is returning in March for 2 days, Judy was Wonderful last weekend with her Tips & Tricks with Applique and Paper Piecing. There are already 8 places taken for this weekend so if you procrastinated about coming last weekend this is your chance too join in the fun.

Michele Hill will be here in June with her Beautiful William Morris Collections, Michele and her DH Larry are driving from Sth Aust and will also be visiting the Dalby Quilters while they are in Qld, Lucky Us, there are already names down for this weekend so put your name down it's never too early.

Jane McDonald from Be Be Bold will be here for 2 days in August, I saw and met Jane in Melbourne earlier this year and what a Delight it was too listen and too see in person the Beautiful Boro and Shisiko Stitiching that Jane Teaches, I'm looking forward too that one.

And of course Marg Sampson George will be returning in October Again, This year's class is Full so if you don't want too miss out for next year I would advise you put your name down, we do have returning ladies from class too class and there is a waiting list, but best be on the list than miss out altogether.

I'm also hoping too get Brigitte Giblin I'm just waiting too hear back from her.

So that will be a full year next year, looking forward too seeing you at the workshops.
For those Ladies that are coming too Marg's weekend in October an email will be going out too you asap.
Cheers for now
Maree

1 comment:

Ellen Easter said...

Hi Maree I am interested in the Judy Newman workshop in March. Can I reserve a spot. My email address is eeaster@bigpond.com.
Thanks
Ellen